Edible garden kits to grow your Herbs and vegetables in all done for you!!
Years ago everyone grow their own vegetables and herbs in their backyard, Now we are so dependent on farmers and big business for our food supply that we take what we get. It is more than likely that the vegetables and herbs you are eating now are not as fresh as they could be, not to mention all the chemicals that are applied throughout the life cycle of the herbs and vegetables to make for that perfectly presented product. No you can change all this by growing your own vegetables and herbs in your own back yard simply and easily with our edible garden kits done for you.
With our edible garden kits done for you, you can have all the fresh vegetables and herbs you can grow and more!!
- Fresh herbs and vegetables to have on a daily bases?
- Look after your health by knowing what goes on the herbs and vegetables that you eat?
- Get the family involved in the garden?
- Relax in the garden and get rewarded by eating what you grow.
- Herbs and vegetables that will keep due to no time in transport.
- Better tasting herbs and vegetables as you will harvest them when they are ripe and ready.
- Setup for you with a helping hand to ensure for a successful vegetable and herb garden?
- Save your time and energy by having them delivered and setup for you.
Our brand new edible garden kits have been designed and put together with you in mind by gathering all the components into one package which our team members can deliver, constructed and planted with your selection of plants without you having to do anything?
We have three vegetable and herb garden kits which we will deliver, construct and plant for you to choose from, The Beginners Garden, the Patio Garden and the Lot Garden, now these can all be upgraded to include other extras like irrigation or shade/netting and extra plants.
Let me introduce our kits and what is included with possible upgrades.
Order your edible Garden kit today
Envirogation Pty Ltd trading as Plant-Em
Unit 7 184 Vickers Rd North
Condon, Townsville Q 4815